There is two ways the S8100 can be updated:
1. Please download the relevant .zip file linked above, and follow the instructions below to update your S8100.
2. Once downloaded, extract the .zip file directly onto a USB Flash Drive.
3. Remove the power from your S8100, by unplugging or turning it off at the wall.
4. Insert the USB Flash Drive into the USB Port on the Back of your S8100.
5. Repeatedly press the MENU button on the Remote, as you reconnect the S8100 to the power.
6. Initially the Front Display will say LOAD, by repeatedly pressing the MENU button it should change to USB.
7. The S8100 will reboot to begin updating the Software.
8. Once the update has finished the S8100 will reboot again to resume Live TV viewing.
9. Remove the USB Flash Drive.
1. With the S8100 connected to the Network and powered on, go to Menu / Admin / Network SW Upgrade.
2. Default PIN/Password is 0000.
3. The S8100 will reboot to begin updating the Software.
4. Once the update has finished the S8100 will reboot again to resume Live TV viewing.