There is two ways the T2100 can be updated:
1. Please download the .usb file linked above, and follow the instructions below to update your T2100.
2. Once downloaded, copy the .usb file onto a USB Flash Drive.
3. Insert the USB Flash Drive into the USB Port on the Front/Back of your T2100.
4. Next go to MENU / Admin / USB Software Upgrade and press OK.
5. Default PIN/Password is 0000.
6. The T2100 will reboot to begin updating the Software.
7. Once the update has finished the T2100 will reboot again to resume Live TV viewing.
8. Remove the USB Flash Drive.
1. With the T2100 connected to the Network and powered on, go to MENU / Admin / Network Software Upgrade and press OK.
2. The T2100 will check the Network for new Software.
3. If found, the T2100 will reboot to begin updating the Software.
4. Once the update has finished the T2100 will reboot again to resume Live TV viewing.