To update the Software Version on your A2 Freeview Recorder, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the update.zip file and copy it to a USB drive. Then insert the USB into the A2.
2. Press the ‘O’ button on your remote.
3. Move to and select Settings at the top right of your screen next to the time.
4. Move down and enter the About menu.
5. Select Local update then sdb1.
6. You will see a message saying Copying update.zip... this can take a few mins.
7. Then select OK when asked Are you sure you want to upgrade?.
8. The unit will restart and install the software