- On your remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Settings or the settings gear icon in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Under General Settings select Network & Internet
- Select your wireless access point under Available networks
- Type your password on the 'Enter password for (Your Network)' screen
Note: The on-screen keyboard may vary with different menu items. The keyboard also varies based on the model and software version installed. In some cases the keyboard displays the upper case letters in the top row, then the lower case letters, and then numbers and symbols in the following rows.
The password is case sensitive. If your keyboard doesn't display both upper and lower case characters, press the up-arrow button on the on-screen keyboard to toggle between upper case and lower case as needed.