- Connect the UHF Aerial or Satellite dish cable from your wall port to the receiver.
- Connect the HDMI cable from the receiver to an HDMI port on your TV.
- Plug the receiver into a power socket and switch on at the wall.
- Insert the batteries into the remote control.
- Follow the On-Screen Instructions, on your tv.
Tip: If you have an ethernet cable handy, connect your receiver directly to your modem, or router for a reliable broadband connection.
Select Tuning Type
Use the < Left or > Right navigation arrows on the remote control, to select one of the following:
- Select Terrestrial, if using a UHF Aerial.
- Select Satellite, if using a Satellite Dish
To Retune the channels or change the tuning type at a later stage got to: Menu / Installation / Factory Reset.
To retune the channels or change the tuning type at a later stage, go to" Menu / Installation / Factory Reset.