To re-tune the S8200 at any time, select Satellite Scan. This will re-tune any Channels lost, if signal is sufficient, using frequencies already pre-configured with the S8200.
If you require further information, the S8200 User Manual can be found online HERE.
'How to' re-tune the S8200
Step 1: Open the Main Menu
- With the Remote, go to Menu > Installation > Satellite Scan.
- Use the ◀ ▶ ▼ ▲ buttons on the Remote to navigate the Main Menu.
Step 2: Select the Satellite
- Select the Satellite you wish to scan, to confirm press the GREEN button on the Remote.
- OPTUS D1 is the Satellite that broadcasts the Freeview Channels.
Step 3: Select Scan Option
- Select what Services you would like to scan, FTA is Free To Air Channels.
- Please wait for the scan to complete, the scan takes approx. 1-2 minutes.
NOTE: Press the YELLOW button to Add, or Edit a Satellite. Select LNB Setup to adjust the LNB Frequency, if required.