If you experience problems (Eg. black screen, no signal, flickering output, etc...) when connecting the T2200 to the TV via an HDMI or AV Cable. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
- Make sure the TV is set to the correct video input to receive the HDMI/AV signal from the connected T2200. Most TV Remotes have an INPUT or SOURCE button which provides a list of the available video inputs for the TV. Use the INPUT or SOURCE button until the correct HDMI/AV input is displayed on the TV. Be sure to check which video input on the TV you are connecting the T2200 to.
NOTE: The location of the INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV Remote and the number and names of the video inputs will vary on your TV.
- Make sure the connected T2200 is turned ON, the T2200 should have a GREEN Power Indicator on the Front Panel. If there's a RED Power Indicator, this suggests the T2200 is in STANDBY.
- Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI/AV Cable. Ensure the Cable is securely connected to both the T2200 and the TV.
- HDMI/AV Cable could be faulty, try using a different HDMI/AV Cable.
- Try connect the T2200 to another TV.
- If using HDMI, check the video format being output by the T2200 on HDMI, is compatible with the TV. Use of an AV Cable may be required to navigate Menus.
- On your T2200 Remote, press the MENU button.
- Scroll across to Settings in the Main Menu.
- Above Settings select System Settings
- Select HD Resolution.
- Make sure HD Resolution is configured correctly.
- If the T2200 is connected to an AV Receiver (Eg. Home Theatre System) or other device (Eg. HDMI Switch) before being connected to the TV, try connecting directly to an HDMI input on the TV. If this works, the AV Receiver or other device may not be passing the video signal on to the TV, or might be incompatible with the video output format from the T2200.
- If possible, try a different device (Eg. DVD Player) that can output an HDMI/AV video signal using the same connections. If this works, the T2200 may not be working properly and you may need to check with Dish TV for further assistance.
You can contact the Dish TV Support Team for more information, and troubleshooting options. Contact Us - HERE.